xxANIMExx Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fruits Basket

2 posters

Go down

Fruits Basket Empty Re: Fruits Basket

Post  iEaTpRiOnS Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:53 am

Really good series, ended in an interesting way. Kinda sad how the anime wasn't even half of the manga series but even the anime series was good though. Very Happy

iEaTpRiOnS

Back to top Go down

Fruits Basket Empty Fruits Basket

Post  Animelicious Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:42 am

It's a pretty popular one so I don't know if you have already seen/read it, but I decided to still post this one because I loved it.

I have watched the anime and read the manga. Fruits Basket is definitely worth it!
Fruits Basket is a Shojo manga with 23 volumes, a part of it has been remade into an anime (don't get me wrong, it isn't an unfinished anime!)

I liked the manga more, but they are both great imo.

plot: (there aren't any spoilers here, much is already revealed in the beginning)
Highschool student Tohru Honda's mother died in a car accident. Tohru starts living in a tent until she finds a home, inhabited by her classmate Yuki Sohma and his cousins Shigure and Kyo. The Sohma's howeve, live with a curse. Thirteen members of the familie are possesed by spirits of the Chinese zodiac and turn into their zodiac animal when hugged by the opposite gender, are weak, or a large, or when under stress. When Tohro finds out about this secret, she promises not to tell and is allowed to keep living with them. The Sohma's curse, however, is deeper and darker than Tohru realized, but her presence soon becomes a large influence on those possesed by the zodiac. She sets out to break the curse, and on the way, meets and discovers each of the Sohma's vengevul zodiac spirits. Each with a different personality, just like the animals in the Chinese Zodiac. Tohru's existance changes the Sohma's lives forever...
Animelicious
Animelicious

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum